BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Buy Sell Trade (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Almost Perfect Condition Blackberry Storm Bad ESN (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=192101)

brielleberry 06-01-2009 06:25 PM

Almost Perfect Condition Blackberry Storm Bad ESN

Details
Item : Blackberry Storm
Price : Make me an offer
Currency :US Dollars
Condition : 8 or 9/10
Includes : Protective Case and Battery

Selling Details
I lost this phone in my house a while back and couldn't find it so i reported it lost but I recently just found it under my sofa and im trying to get rid of it. You can get it cut on with a few other carrier's or try and explain the situation to verizon since it indeed was not reported stolen or connected to an unpaid bill ; i don't really know the specs. just let me know! i might do a trade or cash. email me for pictures and more questions.
Willing to Ship : anywhere
Payment Methods : money order, paypal, western union , money gram, face to face, whatever is more comfortable with you.

Notes

brielleberry 06-01-2009 11:56 PM

i know! i just joined this site to sell this. i can show you my facebook, my myspace. i have pictures! im not going to scam anybody just trying to get rid of this phone for a reasonable price!

brielleberry 06-02-2009 12:07 AM

oh! and if you want me write something on a piece of paper and take a picture of it let me know because i will ; but here are some pictures. email me : brielleblossom @ yahoo.com

p.s. i can't post links yet but just email me for pictures people!

redon009 06-02-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brielleberry (Post 1396699)
oh! and if you want me write something on a piece of paper and take a picture of it let me know because i will ; but here are some pictures. email me : brielleblossom @ yahoo.com

p.s. i can't post links yet but just email me for pictures people!

copycat :razz:

brielleberry 06-02-2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redon009 (Post 1396709)
copycat :razz:

well i gotta start somewhere! ugh nobody is interested! or replying at least.

redon009 06-02-2009 12:44 AM

i have the same problem. seems people don't trust us newbies

brielleberry 06-02-2009 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redon009 (Post 1396731)
i have the same problem. seems people don't trust us newbies

well i don't know how to get them to trust me.
i said they can pay with paypal! heck google checkout!
i don't know lol.

brielleberry 06-02-2009 01:01 AM

come on people! everybody had to start somewhere!

ndub33 06-02-2009 01:14 AM

A couple of points:

1. Your original post has only been up for about an hour and a half...not really enough time to expect a ton of resposnes.

2. Given the situation with the ESN, postive references as a seller on other sites (e-bay, etc.) would help ease any reservations that potential buyers may have.

brielleberry 06-02-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndub33 (Post 1396767)
A couple of points:

1. Your original post has only been up for about an hour and a half...not really enough time to expect a ton of resposnes.

2. Given the situation with the ESN, postive references as a seller on other sites (e-bay, etc.) would help ease any reservations that potential buyers may have.

thank you!, i have an ioffer account with some positive feedback. my name on there is upscalebebe ; but i don't have an ebay account.

Dubdub 06-02-2009 02:52 AM

The problem is if it is a Verizon phone, it has to be activated on Verizon or unlocked to go to a GSM carrier. Verizon blacklists those devices that have been reported as lost or stolen, hence the bad ESN. I don't think they will activate it, even if you try to explain your way out, especially if an insurance claim was used to replace it.

brielleberry 06-02-2009 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubdub (Post 1396840)
The problem is if it is a Verizon phone, it has to be activated on Verizon or unlocked to go to a GSM carrier. Verizon blacklists those devices that have been reported as lost or stolen, hence the bad ESN. I don't think they will activate it, even if you try to explain your way out, especially if an insurance claim was used to replace it.

the phone is unlocked and it can be activated with any other gsm carrier and it's also in perfect condition so it can be used for parts and what not.

redon009 06-02-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brielleberry (Post 1396941)
the phone is unlocked and it can be activated with any other gsm carrier and it's also in perfect condition so it can be used for parts and what not.

or a really fancy brick to just look cool

brielleberry 06-02-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redon009 (Post 1397015)
or a really fancy brick to just look cool

i obviously just listed everything you could do with the phone. there is no need for sarcastic comments like that. if your not interested , that's fine but there is no need to steer other's away. flashing this phone or using it for parts is better than not having it at all. okay? thanks.

brielleberry 06-03-2009 03:17 AM

so NObody needs any parts? come on, im not asking much. i will probably accept any offer.

BlackDiamond 06-03-2009 06:05 PM

PM me...i want to purchase the phone...let me know
I sent you a email as well

Thanks
BlackDiamond

brielleberry 06-05-2009 11:50 AM

blackdiamond wanted to make sure i actually had the phone,
understandable. so he wanted me to take a picture of the phone
with a piece of paper and his screen name on it.

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/w...ackdiamond.jpg

he hasn't gotten back to me yet. this phone is in PERFECT condition. can be used for parts or any other carrier. no asking over 100, make me an offer people come on!

BlackDiamond 06-05-2009 01:27 PM

The phone and the Seller are 100% legit...i dont have a storm so i cant use it for parts...
Brielleberry good luck with the sale..

BlackDiamond

Picolo 06-05-2009 04:26 PM

I Am Interested In Purchasing This Phone...

Pm Me.. Is The Phone Unlocked? Can You Get It Unlocked? Does The Wifi Work?

Picolo 06-06-2009 11:13 PM

so whats the verdict here?