BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Member Feedback (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   need help before buy items from seller at CBF (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=165654)

orangebali 12-17-2008 01:26 AM

need help before buy items from seller at CBF

Hello,

I need help to make sure my self to buying item from user crookscastles at this forum ( his name is Jonathan Ray [email address])

He send me some of bold picture, in same day, I also got same picture from other seller and we have contacted and offered me bold too by email before.
The guy named : Benjamin Quach ( [email address])

After I asked this issue to both of them. He said that bjquach is his brother
then I said I understood so I decide to buy this bod but I confuse where I have to send the payment by paypal? he said " Either one is fine " then i got email from crookscastles to make payment to [email address]
this email belong of Jonathan Ray or user ID : crookscastles

and I sent payment to this email because I trust him but wait.......
about 1 hour ago, I got refund for my payment with reason " Sorry I can't withdraw the funds at this time ". I asked him to explain it and he told me to asking his brother what must to do.

I got email from [email address] to make payment to another email [email address]

and its make very very very confuse. can I trust this guys?

and one thing, when I made payment to [email address], the name shown Benjamin Quach not Jonathan Ray because he is belong this email.

PLEASE HELP? WHAT I HAVE TO DO?

Thank you

wingrider78 12-17-2008 10:22 AM

Wirelessly posted (8320 Titanium)

I would not purchase anything from anyone that makes me feel like something fishy is going on.

It could be legit, but I wouldn't send them any more money and just buy your bold elsewhere.

zerog46 12-17-2008 12:15 PM

Wirelessly posted (BB 8330)

Runaway fast. No way in the world would I buy anything after what you just explained.

lraed74 12-17-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerog46 (Post 1212641)
Wirelessly posted (BB 8330)

Runaway fast. No way in the world would I buy anything after what you just explained.

I agree, unless he has some good references from past deals. Otherwise, go with you instinct and find someone else to buy from.

orangebali 12-21-2008 05:29 PM

Please beware for this guy because when I searched his profile. He is Scammer and fraud.

koleary19067 12-21-2008 07:27 PM

sorry to hear of this.

TroyDBrown 12-21-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangebali (Post 1217964)
Please beware for this guy because when I searched his profile. He is Scammer and fraud.

But you bought from him anyway after all the warnings :?

NJBlackBerry 12-21-2008 07:33 PM

This is the third post on the same topic. Any reason you can't stick to one?