BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 9900 Series Discussion - Bold Touch (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   New Bold charging for one night, I get up in the morning and BOLD NEVER GETS UP (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=258088)

BRYAN24 02-28-2012 09:01 PM

New Bold charging for one night, I get up in the morning and BOLD NEVER GETS UP

2 Attachment(s)
Evening, ladies and gentlemen.
This is Bryan from China.
I thought some of you might have the similar experience like me, like the the title says.
I have another Bold 9000 lying dead in my draw.
It's say that it is no just one Bold, there are lots of Blackberry have questions like this.
This is a structure problem!! This is a problem from design!!

These days, A Chinese seller agency(no official) gets in touch with Blackberry China, asking for a explanation and repairing.
BlackBerry China replied: 9900 series is not officially on sale in the China mainland market. They could do nothing about these devices.
The agency very pissed off with this answer. Then he collected 12 deadly Bold and f*ck the devices to pieces.
Here shows you the even blog and pic:

I really want to know how well is your devices?

tsac 02-28-2012 09:06 PM

Re: New Bold charging for one night, I get up in the morning and BOLD NEVER GETS UP

We are not associated with RIM.The thumb nail is useless to this forum. As for the Bold, it may be a fake or the charger is defective. the battery could also be bad

BRYAN24 02-28-2012 09:16 PM

Re: New Bold charging for one night, I get up in the morning and BOLD NEVER GETS UP

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsac (Post 1769556)
We are not associated with RIM.The thumb nail is useless to this forum. As for the Bold, it may be a fake or the charger is defective. the battery could also be bad

we all use PC or the originally charger to charge device, mate

BRYAN24 02-28-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsac (Post 1769556)

This is just a forum for fans, I am just saying the events, not for explanation.

tsac 02-28-2012 09:35 PM

So you expected everyone to be able to read the post thumb nail?
or figure out you were just relating a story? Sorry missed all that.

BRYAN24 02-28-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsac (Post 1769560)

no, i am just sad with the bloody bold dead body

BRYAN24 02-28-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsac (Post 1769560)

it's just a forum, never expect anyone to catch everyone's eyeball.

hyedipin 03-02-2012 01:02 AM

It is possible that Chinese RIM got fed up with the problems, and obviously 9000 is really old and if the last one was sold "officially" over 1 year ago, that "agency" would not be able to get anywhere with these issues. Obviously they were selling them later than EOL issued by RIM.

Plus, it may help to post in 9000 category. This is 9900 section.

BRYAN24 03-02-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyedipin (Post 1769861)
It is possible that Chinese RIM got fed up with the problems, and obviously 9000 is really old and if the last one was sold "officially" over 1 year ago, that "agency" would not be able to get anywhere with these issues. Obviously they were selling them later than EOL issued by RIM.

Plus, it may help to post in 9000 category. This is 9900 section.

What I am thinking:
We buy it from overseas and Hongkong, then devices showed up an structure problems.
Will you be satisfied with RIM China's reaction?

Plus, there are lots of 9000 died by chargers, just hoping no more dead body.

BRYAN24 03-02-2012 09:03 PM

It's say that RIM had already fixed up 9900 produced after 2012

NJBlackBerry 03-02-2012 09:55 PM

OK. If you say so.

dc/dc 03-02-2012 10:04 PM

I like tacos.

hyedipin 03-02-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRYAN24 (Post 1769947)
It's say that RIM had already fixed up 9900 produced after 2012

Hmm.. Are they made elsewhere? Maybe China!?
If there is any way to tell this, I would like to challenge this theory, but I seriously doubt that they produced a whole lot since 1/1/2012.. So we may not be able to compare much.

tsac 03-02-2012 10:16 PM

I'm still confused so here goes......WOW

NJBlackBerry 03-02-2012 10:21 PM

I don't think you are the confused one...

BRYAN24 03-04-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyedipin (Post 1769951)
Hmm.. Are they made elsewhere? Maybe China!?
If there is any way to tell this, I would like to challenge this theory, but I seriously doubt that they produced a whole lot since 1/1/2012.. So we may not be able to compare much.

Years ago TCL produced 8700 for China Official market then stoped.
Then no more Chinese production news.

BRYAN24 03-04-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsac (Post 1769954)
I'm still confused so here goes......WOW

To every mate:
If I am saying anything, that I am just saying it.

helmobb 03-07-2012 12:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Dear friends,

I recently bought a new blackberry bold and in the beginning it was working great.

Recently I left the phone to drain the battery and then I plugged to recharge. After recharge was complete, I removed the charger and suddenly the device was stuck. Completely stuck and was not accepting any input from keypad.

I removed the battery directly and after turning on the phone the red LED remained ON for about 15 seconds and came off !

After that the mobile started normally, and when it arrived at the main screen, the default theme (which I've always been using) disappeared. There was no wallpaper, in place of the wallpaper there is everything White.

The menu got strange as well, many icons are not shown, and the ones currently available are disposed at random.

Some places where no icons are there if I click (on touch) on those places, any random program may come up.

The thing is that some applications also changed the way they should be displayed on the mobile except games.

The games (if icon is located) they work pretty fine, nothing disturbing the screen.

I don't know what to do. I can receive calls and make ones as well, but the phone is too useless the way it is now.

I can't connect the phone on DESKTOP MANAGER after this problem came up. Desktop Manager simply does not detect anything nor the PIN.

I tried Master Reset (Factory Defaults), Hard & Soft as well. All went in vein.

The worst is that I couldnt backup the data that was on it as the PC was not recognizing the device.

Please see the attachments, if anyone can help me solve this puzzle I will be thankfull.

NB: Suggestions like : Remove battery and wait 30 seconds, do not work, I removed tons of times and even waited for hours and nothing.

I disassembled the phone completely and re-assembled and nothing.

Help me please !

Cheers

hyedipin 03-07-2012 01:00 PM

Does JL Commander work with OS7? If so you can try that. What happens when you hook it up via USB to PC? Not using Desktop Manager.
And you mentioned that you "recently" bought it, how recently was it. Disassembling it may have been a huge mistake as you could have gotten it replaced under warranty.

BRYAN24 03-08-2012 08:32 PM

If I were you, I would wipe the device and reinstall the OS