BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Showing results 1 to 45 of 45
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: fullwave2
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 02-22-2008, 06:42 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By fullwave2
Those little red asterisks appear next to the...

Those little red asterisks appear next to the items locked out by my BES administrator so it could be, assuming you're on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) with your company, it may be that they...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 02-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By fullwave2
I think yuu misunderstood my post. Sorry if I...

I think yuu misunderstood my post. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I am using the internal GPS. The conflict is when people are trying to play the Telenav announcements through their car speakers. ...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 02-21-2008, 07:44 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By fullwave2
Maybe you already know this but if you attempt to...

Maybe you already know this but if you attempt to view the contents of your meadia card from the 8800 while it's connected to your desktop via USB the media card will not appear. When connected via...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 02-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By fullwave2
Telenav with 8800 and Parrot CK3100

I have the 8800 (ATT) and the Parrot CK3100 installed. I read a lot about Telenav conflicting with the Bluetooth handsfree kits. Is anyone using the Telenav and the Parrot Bluetooth kit together...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 02-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By fullwave2
I guess it's not just me..

More AT&T wireless outages? - Engadget (http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/03/more-atandt-wireless-outages/)

"More AT&T Wireless Outages" reported on Engadget.
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 02-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By fullwave2
Unhappy "HTTP Error: 400 Bad Request"

I'm on AT&T and starting around noon today I get the above error when trying to access most webpages. My company is on the BES so can't get much help by calling AT&T technical support. They just...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 02-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By fullwave2
Thanks! That's what I was hoping to hear.

Thanks! That's what I was hoping to hear.
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 02-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By fullwave2
8800 With BlueTooth Car Kit

I've been doing a bunch of reaseard to see which BlueTooth handsfree kit would give me the least issues with my BB 8800 (AT&T) 4.2.1.79. I've been looking at the various Parrot devices as they seem...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 12-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By fullwave2
On my 7100g I had to have BlackBerry push the...

On my 7100g I had to have BlackBerry push the "BlackBerry Browser" to my unit. Once they did that I went into the BlackBerry Browser options and set the Browser Configuration settings to show HTML...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 08-17-2005, 06:47 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
I suspect my issue may have had more to do with...

I suspect my issue may have had more to do with the unit working with the 7100g. It was constantly shutting itself down and either the incoming audio would drop to nearly nothing and I wasn't able...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 08-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
Thumbs down It's going back!

Maybe I spoke too soon. Started having multiple problems with the unit and my 7100g. During a call I'd get a loud digital noise and the unit would shut itself off. Now after connecting in a call...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-29-2005, 05:43 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
Yes they can. There is some background noice...

Yes they can. There is some background noice being heard on the other end but the voise is readable. I guess a lot can depend upon where you mount it.
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
Mine is too. It's a digital volume control. ...

Mine is too. It's a digital volume control. Analog would have a stop.
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 07-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By fullwave2
Thanks. Someone here at my company recommended I...

Thanks. Someone here at my company recommended I talk to our commercial Cingular rep since the phone was orginally acquired through the business even though it's going to be used personally. I've...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 07-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By fullwave2
Reactivating a 7280 on Cingular

After upgrading from my 7280 which I originally had on AT&T and ultimately Cingular after the merger to the 7100g I gave the 7280 to one of my employees for his personal use. He took it into a...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 07-25-2005, 05:45 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By fullwave2
I concur with Redtruk's recommendation of Ramble...

I concur with Redtruk's recommendation of Ramble IM. You can find it here"
http://wireless.sra.com/ramble/
I've been using it for a while now and no issues billing or otherwise.
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 07-25-2005, 05:41 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By fullwave2
I use the "Weather Underground" at...

I use the "Weather Underground" at http://mobile.wunderground.com for my local weather. In addition to the local weather stats they have a link for animated and static weather radar. Very nice. ...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 07-25-2005, 05:35 AM
Replies: 80
Posted By fullwave2
Maybe I should consider myself fortunate but I...

Maybe I should consider myself fortunate but I have yet to have this issue with my 7100g and Cingular.
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-25-2005, 05:33 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By fullwave2
I may have missed the meaing of the original...

I may have missed the meaing of the original question but I though Ron was asking whether the 7100 would connect to his installed hands free unit upon entering the car without having to go into the...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-25-2005, 04:39 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
The volume works very well. No problem hearing...

The volume works very well. No problem hearing even with the air conditioning running on high with the fan full speed. I don't normally drive with the windows open but I suspect you'd still have no...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-24-2005, 10:47 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By fullwave2
The same is true with the Jabra SP500...

The same is true with the Jabra SP500 speakerphone and my 7100g. I suspect it's a shortcoming with the Blackberry.
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-24-2005, 09:46 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
According to the documentation it works with...

According to the documentation it works with voice dialing. Just can't tell you how well as my 7100g doesn't have that feature.

As for testing the automatic connecting I got a chance to test it....
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
Basically it's a handsfree wireless add on that...

Basically it's a handsfree wireless add on that gives you speakerphone capability where ever you'd want to use it. I use it in the car for two reasons:
1) I think it's unsafe to be holding a cell...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-21-2005, 04:43 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
Sorry. I've been traveling and didn't take it...

Sorry. I've been traveling and didn't take it with me. I'll check it out tomorrow when I'm back.
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-19-2005, 08:23 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
Seems at this point to be some sort of a...

Seems at this point to be some sort of a "time-out". If I go out of range for a short period of time snd return it reconnects with no issue. It's only when I've been away for an extended period of...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-18-2005, 06:06 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
Sp500

For anyone who is interested I received my Jabra SP500 this past Friday. Only two places carrying it as of the end of last week were HelloDirect and Brookstone. I got mine from Brookstone as a...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 07-15-2005, 09:46 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By fullwave2
If you go into your calendar and seect "Options"...

If you go into your calendar and seect "Options" there's a setting for the number of days the calendar items are kept under "Keep Appointments". Now, I'm on my company's BES so yours may vary.
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 07-13-2005, 04:38 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
I have had an advance order in with them for the...

I have had an advance order in with them for the SP500. They must have just put that on their site as it wasn't there earlier yesterday when I checked them out. As soon as I get it and have had a...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 07-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By fullwave2
I've got the same issue. It's dropping the...

I've got the same issue. It's dropping the dollars and only displaying the cents. I don't think it's a frames issue. Seems that I'm being forced to the WML site despite that my browser can display...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 06-25-2005, 06:41 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By fullwave2
Go into Settings>Options> Service Book and make...

Go into Settings>Options> Service Book and make sure you have Blackberry Internet Browsing listed. If you do, then go into Settings > Options and select "Browser" from the list. In the Default...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 06-25-2005, 06:27 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By fullwave2
rsun is partially right. The Blackberry...

rsun is partially right. The Blackberry Webclient has an address book but it isn't accessible to Outlook. I use the personal contacts list in my company Outlook where I keep personal as well as...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 06-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
This is from the Marketing Manager at Jabra: ...

This is from the Marketing Manager at Jabra:
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 06-23-2005, 05:52 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By fullwave2
I'm a corporate user in a Fortune 100 company. ...

I'm a corporate user in a Fortune 100 company. We've heard some rumbling about shortages as well. Ordered one on Thursday of last week and got it on Monday ut that was a single unit.
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 06-23-2005, 05:23 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By fullwave2
Innopocket PDA is coming out with an aluminum...

Innopocket PDA is coming out with an aluminum case for the 7100g. You can check it out at http://www.innopocket.com/
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 06-22-2005, 08:07 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
Thanks for the info on the Motorola unit. I...

Thanks for the info on the Motorola unit. I guess some comparisons are in order.

Talk/Standby time Motorola 3 hrs/100 hrs - Jabra 20 hrs/480 hrs
Audio Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Moto - No ...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 06-22-2005, 06:39 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fullwave2
Yes, I've seen the press release that went out...

Yes, I've seen the press release that went out back in March and this is the answer I got from Jabra with regard to their plans on releasing it:

Thank you for choosing Jabra North America!
The...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 06-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By fullwave2
Problem solved for now. When all else fails call...

Problem solved for now. When all else fails call technical support. :)
Actually got someone who knew his stuff. Pushed a new service book to me and now surfing the net in living color. Graphics...
Forum: General Legacy Device Discussion 06-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By fullwave2
7100g web page question

I have the 7100g with Cingular. Previous ATT customer so have both Blackberry Browser and mMode. The BB Browser goes through our BES and the nMode goes direct. The issue is with both browsers. ...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 01-27-2005, 10:50 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By fullwave2
Re: BT250 ?

I have the AT&T version (7250 although I think th enew one is the 7290) of the Blackberry and for me the integration does work fairly well. You press the button on the ear piece to answer and end...
Forum: Bluetooth Connection 10-04-2004, 07:47 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By fullwave2
I'm using the "JABRA® FreeSpeak™ Wireless Headset...

I'm using the "JABRA® FreeSpeak™ Wireless Headset for all non-Bluetooth® Cellular Phones with 2.5 mm Headset Jacks" with my 7280 and the answer/end feature works OK with mine. Only issue I have is...
Forum: Buy Sell Trade 10-04-2004, 07:26 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By fullwave2
Sold

Sold
Forum: Hardware & Accessories 09-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By fullwave2
Thanks. I had seen that when it was first...

Thanks. I had seen that when it was first introduced before they added the pdf manual to their site. I was a bit scared away when I sent them an email asking them several questions about it and...
Forum: Hardware & Accessories 09-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By fullwave2
Handsfree in the car?

I have a 7280 that I've currently using a Jabra Freespeak for non-BlueTooth devices when I'm in the car. I really miss the handsfree options I had with the old Motorola cell phone. Just not seeing...
Forum: Buy Sell Trade 09-09-2004, 09:58 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By fullwave2
FS - Blackberry 6710 w/accessories (AT&T)

I have a 6710 that was used by me for less than a month on AT&T before my company upgraded me to the 7280. For $100 US + shipping I'll include a leather holster and an iogear USB/Serial adapter. ...
Showing results 1 to 45 of 45

Forum Jump

Schneider Electric Energy Server EBX510 Server For Energy Management- picture

Schneider Electric Energy Server EBX510 Server For Energy Management-

$4350.00

SERVER TECHNOLOGY 4870-XLS-44 SENTRY VDC 48VOLT DC REMOTE POWER MANAGER picture

SERVER TECHNOLOGY 4870-XLS-44 SENTRY VDC 48VOLT DC REMOTE POWER MANAGER

$299.99

FANUC Server Driver A06B-6077-H111 picture

FANUC Server Driver A06B-6077-H111

$2158.86

FANUC Server Driver A06B-6117-H211 picture

FANUC Server Driver A06B-6117-H211

$3993.99

Moxa NPort 6610-8 8-Port Secure Device Server 6610-8/US V1.6 NEW (OV137) picture

Moxa NPort 6610-8 8-Port Secure Device Server 6610-8/US V1.6 NEW (OV137)

$899.99

USA Windows VPS RDP Server/ Windows VPS Hosting - 4GB RAM + 150GB HDD picture

USA Windows VPS RDP Server/ Windows VPS Hosting - 4GB RAM + 150GB HDD

$11.99

Copyright © 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM © and BlackBerry © are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.