Old 07-05-2008, 04:09 PM   #13
Gamar

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexrexLLC View Post
Hey Everyone,
Sorry about the delay in answering your questions I have been traveling all around lately. The answers to your questions:

1) Currently, our software only logs SMS messages. It doesn't log any PIN/BlackBerry messenger chats. This is because the PIN conversations are encrypted and I don't have the encryption yet....but we are working with RIM to be able to log BlackBerry Messenger.

2) BlackBerry Messenger is conversed over the encrypted PIN network.

Also I would love to have feedback on our service and also have some real avid texters try our service and help us figure out any problems if we have any...I don't have access to a multi-million $ test lab but the feedback we have been getting is great!
Thanks
Barrett
omg omg u just might help me I've got the biggest problem ever. A few days ago I received a message from a random number saying hey...i automatically deleted the message, my fiance then asked me to show me the message and when i told him tht i deleted it he threw a fit and though i cheated on him ad called off the engagement at least untill i can prove that message,,,, ive got blackberry curve i dont have any pins or anything, ive tried every lat resort to get back the message but no luck. please please help me.
Offline   Reply With Quote