Old 07-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
acnst
BBF Moderator

Model: 9700
PIN: not configured
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeypants View Post
I think we should make you a thread called "I have a Bold -- Ask your questions!"
Good suggestion. Done, and some of the post from the other thread moved to here.

Quote:
Is the battery able to survive a busy day? (A few phone calls but mostly BBM, occasional website, news feeds, and of course many emails.)
Yes, it is.

Quote:
A lot of people think the size of the Bold -- roughly the same as the 8800 Series-- will disappoint people coming from 8100 Series or 8300 Series. How do you find the phone feels in the hand for typing and talking?
When I saw the Bold the first I time, I thoug "what a large device". But that is not the case anymore. In daily usage it does not "feel" larger then the Curve. The Bold is not as squarish as the 8800 and therefore feels smaller.
Typing is almost as good as on the Curve, and much better then on the 8800.

Quote:
What is your favourite thing about the Bold? What is your least favourite thing?
My favourite thing: the browser. The browsing is almost as good as on a desktop browser. The only missing feature is a Flash player.
My least favourite thing: I only get two to three days out of the battery. I am sure RIM will improve this with newer firmware releases.

for Microsoft Exchange

Last edited by acnst; 07-29-2008 at 02:46 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote