Model: 8120
PIN: N/A
Carrier: o2

Wirelessly posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaguarXJ7 View Post
This is not a perfect nor permanent solution, but you could convert PDF files into an ebook with the free software from MobiPocket and view it on your BB with their free reader ....................... Did I happen to mention it's FREE .............. and actually works pretty good.

Check it out here -> Blackberry eBook Reader - Download the free Mobipocket eBook Reader software to read on your PDA and Smartphone.

This is of course is only useful if you are at your computer; sorry but I can't help you out with the email side of things.

this sounds like a good solution. but what do you mean you must be near a computer? why wouldnt it work if your traveling with your bb and you are not next to a pc? i though it supposed to convert your pdf file? once you convert the pdf file, cant you just save that file someone on your media card on your bb and then click on to open it up? so why do you need to be close to a pc?
I've done this to a few ebooks that I've got. Load pdf into mobipocket convertor, save as mobi file and upload. The hundreds of pages become very readable with very few errors and it keeps the front image as the front of the book. You can't do it on the go, but with a little preparation you can have all the books you want to read!
Offline   Reply With Quote