View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
HipHop615

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Default Multitap No Longer Works, HUGE delay when typing

Please Login to Remove!

How you guys doing, This is my first Blackberry I have ever had, but with the way things have been going it makes me want this one to be the last one, are all blackberrys this bad? I have had this phone for 3 days the first 2 days were just a learning curve with the phone and the touch screen (hitting wrong buttons hear and there but I got used to it). Ever since last night everything has a HUGE delay and nothing seems to work right, the phone has frozen several times, gotten a few index errors messages, some pictures I take randomly turn black and white, et etc. One of the main issues is the multitap is no longer working. Example to say "Hey" you hit 4 twice 3 twice and 9 3 times, instead i get "Ggddwww" and it takes literally about 10 seconds to bring up that, it takes about 2-4 secs for each character to pop up, after hitting the backspace button it does the same thing, it takes about 2-4 secs to go back each character no matter how fast or how slow you hit the backspace button, If I enable SureType sometimes it will be a normal phone pad sometimes it will do a QWERTY pad in portrait mode, it changes when it wants to.... I can only type in landscape mode and it takes bout thirty secs to say "Whats up", Anyone else have this problem? I have never had so many issues with a phone, I think Im going to throw it out the window =) Sorry for venting on my first post lol
Offline   Reply With Quote