hudres
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
PIN: n/a
Carrier: verizon
Lightbulb Re: Bluetooth Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambdacoreaz View Post
1. when watching a video and a call is coming thru it takes at least 2-3min for it to start playing again.

2. bluetooth hasn't been picking up when speed dial is used and lags horribly when activated during an existing call

3. selecting text is sloppy as all hell ( i know i know i had to restate how terrible it is)

4. sometimes in portrait mode while viewing pictures, swiping begins to zoom in rather than moving to the next picture

5. calls are sometimes answered in speaker mode! (very bad when im in meetings or classes)

that's all i got for now, im surprised no one else has listed these...

oh and this just happened after i posted

6. phone LOCKS while watching a video (WTF?! seriously?!)

OH AND ANOTHER ONE

7. Caller ID lists a different caller than is actually calling...very strange and i picked up a call from someone i didn't want to speak to thinking it was someone else...this def needs to be fixed

For what it is worth, my trusty 8703e has the same issue with Bluetooth lagging when coming on during a call. As I use Bluetooth almost all the time (since my headphone jack died and I have been waiting for the Storm), Once I found a good Bluetooth headset, it has become (much to my dismay ... looks really geeky on a guy my age) a fixture.
Offline   Reply With Quote