View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 03:49 AM   #20
rcb3
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Z10
PIN: 2AC73F40
Carrier: T-Moblie-since2001

hi and welcome.
i have a bb 7230 and my wife says i love it more than her .. maybe so.
will here is my problem about 3 days ago my bb started rebooting by itself. i would go to answer a call and it would reboot. i could be online and ... reboot. i would just look at it wrong and ... you guessed it reboot. after spent time on hold - i don't mind that much because i always get answers from you guys, not the runaround- the tech told me to reload the software which i did. today it was still having problems but not nearly as often. i was going to up grade to the 7100t for Christmas anyway so when they told me i was out of warrenty and offer a great deal i jumped. here's the thing i wanted to give my wife this (bb7230)phone so she could join the happy world of, as she puts it "crackberries" but i cannot give her a faulty phone. tmo thinks its software. i have tried to reload the op system twice. still the problem continues. can you think of something i can do to get this woman into the club with this phone or am i just going to have to show her how much i love her and my bb -- meaning buy a second one for her. she loves the nokia3300(unlocked) i bought her last christmas but she likes my email and web browsing capabilites on the bb.

thanks for any help you can give
--rcb3