View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #38
PastorSteve

Model: Storm
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliethegoalie99 View Post
This is a great thread! I have been been keeping track of all the replys on the thread and they have all been very informational! I actually am trying to decide between the storm and omnia and I got a chance to play around with both for a few minutes. I am leaning more towards the storm but I wanted to know if it was just me or if the omnia, the WM 6.1 makes the phone seem a little "congested" persay with the small text on the dropdown boxes and no back button (non that I could find)? I am a newbie to all of the touchscreen tech and wanted to see if anyone felt the same with me. I am begining to like the storm more now that I got a chance to play with omnia but wanted some more opinions on it too. Thanks!
There is no back button. Sorry - but good for you for taking time to check out both. Have the Storm now - much easier to use! It does edit Works, Excel and Power Point, plus it obviously handles those documents. However, you cannot create docs on the Storm. BUT let's all face it - you're not probably going to do that anyway. All in all the user interface, touch screen, battery life and general usage as a phone are much better on the Storm. I would know I used to own an Omnia.
Offline   Reply With Quote