Old 12-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #49
dtm

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynitty View Post
Reasons to go with the Storm over the Omnia

1. Capacitive screen similar to the Iphone lets you scroll with ease no accidental button pushes in your pocket
2. Windows OS is horrible its presentation looks outdated making apps look ancient. Blackberry OS on the storm was laggy at first but the updates have made the phone outstanding. Windows laggy OS will never improve
3. APPS windows apps always cost money and slow your phone down dramatically. Where as the storm apps look great thanks to JAVA. the AP and WSJ apps look amazing and there will be an App store opening soon
4.design the design of the Samsung omnia looks just like Behold, Eternity and delve hardly innovative
5. EMAIL the Blackberry is the undisputed champion when it comes to corporate email GroupWise, outlook it will do all the Omnia’s email is hard to navigate without the stylus
6. The Blackberry Storm’s community is far more vast then Samsung Omnia’s anything you need and anything new is just a Forum away
All great points, although I don't think we can say for certain that WIndows Mobile will always be slow and antiquated...new versions are on the way and they might finally get it right....but I am now committed to the Storm, mine shows up on Friday!
Offline   Reply With Quote