View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:35 AM   #1
safraneczek

Model: Not y
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Not yet
Default Please help full web broser: Storm or Omnia?

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,
I'm new on this forum. I was using BB Curve (TMobile) for almost a year and half. I really loved that phone. The only con was that it didn't support real web browsing with tab and didn't have GPS (the last one is less important). Two weeks ago my phone was stolen. I had insurence but they told me that i have to pay $130 for new phone. I decided that since i would have to pay it is good time to upgrade phone and change company. Because I really like BB i decided to go with Storm. Today I went to Verizon Center and I was about to take new Storm and 2 year contract. I was playing with the phone and typed random address: yahoo.com, browser opened mobile version of yahoo.com. What? I really thought that new BB finally support full web browsing. What a dissapointment. I really wanted tab and popup support (websites that i usually visit work with popups). I thought that new BB will finally support feature that IPhone has had for a long time. I started searching again and I found Samsung Omnia with web browser that seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Please tell me what do you think?
I really love BB and would like to have one but real web browsing is also really important for me.
Maybe I should wait few months for something new from BB?
Offline   Reply With Quote