View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
LosingPatience

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Default Problem with adding a contact in BB messenger

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, i have a bb smartphone curve 8310, o/s 4.5. i am trying to create contacts in bb messenger. The first one i set up was accepted and in my contacts list. The second contact just remains as pending. i used his email address to send the request to join my contacts list. My colleague doesn't receive any notification at his end. (I've checked the email address is correct), i've emailed him on previous occasions and he's emailed me.

He can send me a request to join his contact list, which i have in my emails, but i'm not shown the menu which allows me to accept it. The message says if I don't have bb messenger installed to go to the website and install then come back to the email and accept the request. But I'm not getting the correct menu so that i can accept it.

i already have bb messenger installed. i've tried re-installing the o/s ( my desktop manager is v4.7) but am getting the same problem. I have my colleague's email and mobile in my address book. I don't understand why i'm not seeing the menu to select the accept option. He isn't getting any of my requests to join, it just shows as contact pending on my bb. I've emailed him using normal email, so i know i have the correct email address and i've also called him. anyone any ideas..... getting really fed up with repeatedly trying to send then delete then trying again and again!!! spent quite a few hours on this one.
thanks.
Offline   Reply With Quote