Tom
Admin & Founder

Model: 9800
PIN: UnDisclosed
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirson
Hey Tom,

Sorry I missed this post somehow...this is wonderfull! I get full graphics, no HTTP 500 Error, and my personal favorite (because I get pretty quick data rates) the ability to load lots of messages in one long stream!!!

The only way to make this any better at all would be to somehow have a sense for which posts are new...I understand that since you're not really logged in, that is hard to accomplish. How about indicating next to each Folder Name the date/time that the last message was posted? We could then figure out based on the last time we visited which posts are probably new...is this possible?

And, way way way off topic -- I don't suppose you know a fellow member of the Kitchener community by the name of Dave Sim :D ? I was a pretty big Cerebus fan in the good old days when it was really funny stuff...I met Dave once, and would love to hear any local tidbits about him...assuming you know what the heck I'm yacking about :D
Hmm. I have been trying to intergrate the that feature into the second wap forums, but its nothing but problems.

I have no idea who Dave Sim is :( Sorry.