View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 06:49 PM   #69
Blackberry_Stormer

Model: 9530
PIN: 305A2E00
Carrier: Verizon

I have had my Storm since the debut and thanks to another thread in here that showed me some cool settings such as swiped sensitivity, key rate, etc. I like it even more. I am an ex iPhone user cause as other have stated coverage was not well, battery life poor (because that phone makes you want to play with it a lot) and the fact that I have to have it unlocked to actually do simple things like edit sms tones and themes is ridiculous....I always give smart phones the 90 day test because you cant just go to a store, play wit a phone for 5 to 10min and say its crap....if that's the case you don't need a smart phone. But for the most part i am very happy with the Storm and I have grown used to the "sure press" keyboard cause I just like the feeling of pressing a button vs on iPhone I would touch it and make the selection.

Thats my 2 cents

P.S I never tested the Omnia just cause I HATE WINDOWS MOBILE PHONES WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL!!

Last edited by Blackberry_Stormer; 01-29-2009 at 06:51 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote