Old 02-02-2009, 02:14 PM   #48
betterlate1
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8900
PIN: 20F3519A
Carrier: Non-Smoking AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by test54 View Post
people will justify their actions in very stupid ways.

I bet the teacher here teaches in a public school? how about only teaching those kids whose parents make over 18k, would you really want to do that and let the other kids just figure things out amongst themselves.

thats what happens with healthcare, the people who can afford it are not the issue it the people who cannot afford it. And please don't say that everyone in the country can make enough to pay healthcare for their family because that is certainly not true.
Currently, I pay nothing for excellent healthcare and I hate it! I have no say in where my tax dollars go. I am indirectly contributing to the treatment of people who would just as quickly kill me for a few dollars. I honestly would rather pay a premium and have the right to refuse to contribute to certain individuals' healthcare plans.

And yes, everyone who obeys the law and wants to work can find work at a place that offers healthcare. I worked 26 years at the same company as an accountant and lost my job. I took another job as a janitor because I had the responsibility to pay bills and provide healthcare for my family of four. But here in the US for some reason, we are too proud to take a job that is beneath us.

If you've made mistakes in the past and you can't seem to get out of the cycle, that's your problem. Don't try to make your problems my problems.

If you've had success getting out of the lifestyle that got you in trouble, welcome. You above everyone should understand that bailing out chronic offenders is futile and a huge waste of resources.

A dual system gives me options.

Please allow our military veterans to legally sign their name in this manner
John Q. Soldier, E6
Offline   Reply With Quote