View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 08:34 PM   #20
esbe02
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: TMO

I just got my Zagg Invisible Shield and got it put on my phone. Overall, looks good. I personally cannot tell the difference between BSE and Zagg, they sure look like the same stuff to me. Only thing I notice is that Zagg does a nice job on packaging the product (comes in spiffy black box, rubber branded squeegee, and branded application solution).

I didn't know this, but in the box there is a disclaimer stating "lifetime warranty" on the product and you can get replacements for any reason the shield doesn't hold up. For example, maybe after 6 months, the shield discolors and needs to be exchanged.

Has anyone gone through the replacement process? How "strict" are they in terms of getting your shield replaced. I noticed how you need to say the $3.95 shipping, but that's understandable. Zagg states that once you get your replacement in the mail, you need to send back your original shield. I think that's a little silly, but I can see why they would want it back to prevent fraud claims, etc. That takes me to another question, so what happens if I get my replacement and don't send mine back, do I risk getting charged or something? I don't know, I'm just always skeptical with "lifetime warranties."
Offline   Reply With Quote