View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #7
vhato
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9810
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks everyone. Been on it all day from 5am to 11pm. Gobs of PINs from Sheriff, Captains and other elected officials, SMS from the wife and friends, E-mails from Vendors and Homeland Security, BB Messenger hits from Contractors and BeeJiveIM banging on Yahoo/AIM/MSN all day keeping me in touch with Judge's and Chambers, the DA's Office and coworkers...she got a good workout.

This morning at the Health Club, streaming through Slacker was effortless while in BeeJiveIM planning the day. Viigo constantly ran throughout the day to keep me up to date with the changing world as well as keeping me abreast of all the RSS feed 911 complaints we had and then mapping those Calls for Service with Google Maps. The 8120 (and coworkers 8310s) would have needed to reboot at least twice, maybe 3 times. The Bold hammered on, strong like iron and fast like a Kenyan in race. The phone may be big, but it is a work horse. I litterally beat the buttons until 11pm tonight trying to close down projects. I am absolutely impressed. The Bold didn't miss a lick. I think we were asking alot from the 8xxx devices. The 9000 seems to love what we do to it and want more.

These are the themes I use. I currently use the MyU as I like clean and simple. These themes maintain the Bolds look and feel which is another reason I like them. Can't beleive they were free. This guy gets a donation for sure. I keep E-Mail, SMS, BB Messenger, BeeJiveIM, web browser, Calendar, Address Book, Slacker, Viigo and Media ready to go in the bars as I use them alot. The pix show folders, rest assured it uses animated Bold buttons.

Custom Theme V9 - No Carrier - MyU - Pimp My Berry!
MyU
U-Shaped, buttons bounce

Custom Theme V19 - No Carrier - MyUCal - 9000 - Pimp My Berry!
MyUCal
U-Shaped- button bounce, shows Calendar and E-mail in the center

Custom Theme V8 No Carrier - MyL - Pimp My Berry!
MyL
L-Shaped, buttons bounce

Custom Theme v18 - No Carrier - MyLCal - Pimp My Berry!
MyLCal
L-Shaped, buttons bounce, Calendar and E-mail in the center

Last edited by vhato; 02-06-2009 at 01:23 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote