View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 01:27 PM   #31
emacf1
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

What's next ?
Actually to be honest, I am running shortly out of ideas, what else could be integrated into the GPSLogger...

Here is something I just can imagine to add (but i want to hear your opinion first, if you find this useful): You can enter a Location and then you will be directed into the direction of this location... This can be used for geocaching... but I have another use case in mind... Thinking about your friend owning also a BB with installed GPSLogger... in this case you can send your friend via GPSLogger & PIN-Messaging your location and then you can see how close (and in which direction) he is...

Yes I know there is now "Google Latitude" for this - but honestly it would come never ever to my mind to tell Google where I am moving around... So this possible new feature would be to share your location with your BB-Friend (to be able to guide him into your direction - so that you find each other in a crowded place).

Or do you have other suggestions/features that make sense to add? If not I do not mind, then my next project will be a FileExplorer or a AudioBookPlayer.

Matthias
Offline   Reply With Quote