Dream Rider
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8220
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDOERR View Post
So last night i made several calls.
1. Call was to Tmobile to explain that i purchased a lock phone from online source and explained phone had static issues. Since I did not purchase from them they transfered me to Tmobile PDA/Blackberry Support. I gave the lady my IMEI and she stated it does have a warranty start 10/08 and expires 10/09. However since I dont have a Tmobile account they wouldnt help me and said i should contact Blackberry Support.
2. Called Blackberry Support, they tech department stated I needed to contact the Out of Warranty Department with Blackberry.
3. Spoke to Blackberry Out of Warranty and the only option i have is to speak again to the retailer I purchased from to work out the issue.
4. Options i have. Pay $12 bucks and purchase new face plate/cover as the very fine pocket scratches on face plate and look for inside foam packaging that holds blackberry when shipped inside box.

BEVERY CAREFUL when Purchasing from retailer that I dont mind providing name for at this time through private messages. Working with fathers law firm to look at options against retailer.
Try updating your OS to .180 or greater and that should take care of the static.