View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #72
ashley152719

Model: 7100t
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Red face omnia

hi. in response to StuartV of 12-5-2008 i just purchased the omnia. although i am still debating on rather to trade it for the storm(my brother and boyfriend have it) most of the things you wrote about it are false. i thought the same things you did until i played with my phone for a couple days. for the address book you can enter he name and search that way like every other phone. you just have to change the settings at the top to the magnifying glass. but yes when you rotate the screen and the keyboard disappears is very true and very annoying. and the messages all have certain folders inside the mailbox, so no they all dont go into one main list. yes the mouse is nice and i agree on the storm i noticed i do not need to click on things so tiny to need one. the internet on the storm in much easier and nicer to use though. i also think its because the screen is a little bit wider. also there is a back button for the internet you have the click a little gray area with an arrow at the bottom right. as far as the radio and pretty much everything else i have no clue on. there is just way to much with this phone and for me that is the one thing i dont like. the storm is simple and less complicated to use. for example i downloaded ring tones and i can only get on into my ringtones because i saved it differently then the others. and as far as i can tell there is no way for me to change where it is being stored which i dont like. with the storm that is much easier to do. so i am very torn between the two. because everyone has the storm so i like to be different but i like the simplicity of the storm much better. because honestly i dont need all the other things that the omnia has.
Offline   Reply With Quote