View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #26
zimbu1234
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9780
Carrier: T-Mobile

OK...So i have been using this thing for a few hours now. So far its pretty impressive. Fast, looks great and the colors on teh screen are so vivid. Plus I love the 3.2 MP camera.

My first [negative] thoughts:

- I still hate this microUSB stuff. I went to buy those adapters; sure they are cheap at amazon, but wow shipping is NOT cheap. $20 shipping for a total of four adapters that cost $6 and weighs less than 1 lbs?

- How the hell do you type on here...these keys are small. I can't imagine how women with long fingernails do it - although I can't imagine how they do anything with those long nails.

- I miss the L theme

- Anyone use this for music? That button up top for locking the BB used to be a mute and pause/play button on the Pearl. Is this feature no longer an option or do I have to configure something? EDIT: I think I just realized the button I am looking for is now on teh right of the Blackberry. I didn't notice it before because I hadn't taken the sticker off of it yet. I know I can't be the only one who waits days to take the stickers off.

- The Pearl would start dialing when you clicked on any key - not the same here?

- I pretty much use Opera exclusively, but i like how this BlackBerry Browser looks and want to use it more. Is there any easier way to zoom in and out - without having to go to the menu?

I may edit this with some more things but this was my first take. If anyone has any answers to these, please let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited by zimbu1234; 04-10-2009 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: typos
Offline   Reply With Quote