View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:22 AM   #25
kjjb0204
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattywalnuts View Post
Apple/ATT still can't get enterprise email to work for the iPhone after nearly three years. I'll stick with the Blackberry Niagara/Tour when it eventually comes out.
Not sure that's true. Our company was all bb until about a year ago when they decided to allow users to use any smartphone of their choice. I know at least ten users that have ditched their bb and moved to the iPhone and have no issues with push email using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. It's a little slower to deliver than a bb. I've been in the car several times with iPhone users receiving the same email message as me (like a company sales promo email) and they get them about 10-15 seconds slower than me. But, it works just fine. They also have full calendar and contact sync, like the bb, and can perform GAL, just like us.

I'm a dedicated bb user, but we can't just continue to say that bb has the undisputed advantage for email any longer and if email is what's important then you must have a bb. It's just not true any more.
Offline   Reply With Quote