View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #37
wolfgaze
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by neenach2002 View Post
I have a Bold, tried to put it on today and it ruined my screen...I guess some of the solution leaked behind the screen or something?

Anyone have this happen to them, or have any tips to prevent it from happening?
Hey, how do you know it somehow penetrated the screen? That doesn't seem to make sense as it would imply that your screen had holes in it....

Do you just mean that you can see residue left on your screen? If so that's normal... They say in the instructions that ship with Zagg/InvisibleShield that it usually takes upwards of a week for the air pockets to work themselves out.... I have some minor residue left on my screen under the invisible shield but it's up in the corner and hardly noticeable only under certain angles... The same thing happened to me with my previous phone.... If anything if it looks really bad you might want to consider peeling it off and orering another one and being more careful when you apply it next time... You don't want to over-sature the plastic w/ the solution before you apply it... If you get significant bubbling when you first press it on you can lift up one of the corners and use the little scraper to work them out.... I actually had to apply mine 2-3x before I was happy with it...
Offline   Reply With Quote