View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 10:33 PM   #30
kirson
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: ATT

hmmm...now I'm having problems getting the first WAP site to let me login properly...if I want to send a message, it asks for user and password each time...also the text box for the message doesn't expand anymore, the way it used to. And I can't access PM's -- but when I log in it says login was OK. Any ideas?

And, just to illuminate those unfortunate enough not to already be familiar with Cerebus...Dave Sim is a guy in Kitchener that started writing, producing and distributing an independant comic book around 25 years ago. The plan was to produce a story to be told over 300 episodes. He concluded it a few months ago. The comic book is Cerebus the Aardvark. The first 10 books were silly. The next 200 were absolutely amazing. Some of the funniest, most whitty, and unbelievably sophisticated story telling you have ever seen. And they were BEAUTIFUL! Then, unfortunately, Dave went mad...the last 100 episodes or so are an interesting insight into the mind of a brilliant man losing his marbles. Amazing stuff. Almost the entire run has been reproduced in what is called "phone book" format -- 25 comic books bound into one book. They cost around $10 each or so. When I want to laugh so hard that my sides litterally hurt, and I have to massage my checks to get the feeling back, I read the Church & State phone books. Just unbelievable. Sorry for the rant