View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 07:32 AM   #5
Caspan
No longer Registered.

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

Everything that you are asking for is theme specific. Most themes only have an envelope with a red Astrix beside it. I have never even seen a theme that will show the message indicator as text instead. most of the icons are built in system icons and themes only get to specify where to place them when they show up. This device is not as configurable as you hope. sorry to be the one to tell you but it is very configurable in most respects but your getting a little to granular. You have to remember this device and its OS from day one has focused on Business people. they are slowly changing that as more and more consumer level adoption occurs and demand for certain features grow.but as it stands this device if their flag ship Business device.

As for the other question from what I am understanding you want in the call log to have little icons beside the names and depending on if you missed that call or answered it would show a different icon? Again this is theme dependent as I don't have them with my current theme but I have seen them many times before. Either that i remember them from when I had 5.0 OS installed.
Offline   Reply With Quote