View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:08 AM   #17
[IFC]Area51
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9650
PIN: GU!!!
Carrier: Sprint PCS

I think both of you guys have the same concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lraed74 View Post
While this worked good on my Bold, it seemed to make BerryBuzz go wacky and kept getting false alerts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO86 View Post
What's up with this "Push" is this real Push or something made by BeeJive, It interferences with BerryPopUp so I'm finding it very annoying.
Correct me if i am wrong but i think this is related to their new "Push" feature. I "believe" or read somewhere, that Beejive creators have been the first ones to incorporate this to an application?

If you guys set emails within the program " BEEJIVE" itself, that means when the program goes idle, it will send you a "Push" notification in whatever color you've selected also from within the application.

They are invisible notifications, if anyone here owns RoBlock 2.0/3.0 know that the email LED lights up when is trying to connect to the cellphone.

Hope this helps you understand, as i'm trying to explain it to the best of my ability.

P.S. Try disabling this feature and see how it works for you, good luck and sorry about your problems with BeeJive. I love BeeJive aka JiveTalk (How i like to call it) been with them since first Beta.
8100|8300|8310|8320|8900|9000|9700|9650
Offline   Reply With Quote