View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #34
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: t low
Carrier: Verizon

This thread has come to a timely death.

@C17DRIVER, yes--check the timing of the those two posts... I quoted jeffw00's original post and he edited the same post within a minute of my posting... unfortunate timing, but there's no boogie man in the woodpile here. Sorry to disappoint.

@kurichan, you see one side of what went on, and quite a while after the fact, at that. If you have specific complaints about something or simply insight you wish to share, you are welcome to post your own thread or PM any moderator. I think vague general statements as yours above are simply intended to incite and really just aren't helpful, nor welcome. Sorta third-graderish to run around the playground saying 'the teachers are mean".

For all... since we all love a bloodletting (or daytime TV, grocery store tabloids and WWF would not be so popular), the forum moderators and this member jeffw have a history that goes back several months, including what we think were cheap potshots at several of us for simply no reason, and on one instance because another of his threads was moved to a section (to Rants and Raves, imagine that!) to which he didn't agree. One of his rant threads was 92 posts long, and when it was finally closed, he started another... does the cycle begin to sound familiar? Aside from stating the he "loathed" to post on this forum, he kept coming back... why? Because he did get help here.

The moderation team of this forum is one of the best of any I have observed. You'll never see a moderator here curse users or demean them to the point of tears, for any simple query. I see that dozens of times each day on other forums. People come here for help, and being super knowledgeable community, I very rarely see users go away disappointed. Very rarely.

The moderation team are volunteers, and quite frankly, don't need the crap that users like jeffw00 have to offer. Once is a mistake, twice is tolerable, but after that, the user is a just a pest and he gets swatted. Oh well, life goes on.

Last edited by JSanders; 09-23-2009 at 11:02 AM..