View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
toosexyforshirts

Model: Storm
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post question about sd memory card

Please Login to Remove!

Don't know if this has been asked before, but I have a question about the sd memory cards for the storm. I've gotten the message saying that when I enter a memory card that the memory card entered contains errors and use a disk error-checking utility on a computer. I know how to fix the problem, so that's not much of an issue. However, when I reformat the memory card and add files to it from a computer, and then put it back in the phone, the phone is able to read the files on the memory card. Then when I remove the card after it works, add some some files to it again through from a computer, and then put the memory card back into the phone, that's when I get the error message.

At first, I thought it was the memory card that comes with the Storm, but I purchased a second one and the same thing happens. I did buy the same brand as the memory card that comes with the phone. Maybe it's the brand of the memory card why this keeps happening, but I don't think that's why it keeps happening. I doubt it's a problem with my phone in particular, but I'm wondering since this seems to be a common problem with the Storm, is this some kind of Verizon prevention thing to prevent circumventing non-free tethering or something?
Offline   Reply With Quote