View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
ScaryLarryInLA

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

I have wasted so much time now trying to correctly sync my Calendar Events, Contacts, Tasks & Notes between my BB Curve 8320 and Entourage on my Macbook Pro. It shouldn't be this way. I have iSync Services on, although I do not subscribe to Mobile Me, nor does iSync recognize my Curve. And Ixxx8217;ve selected "Add events created on BB device to Entourage. However, I get plenty of inconsistencies.

For instance, If I move appointments in Entourage, sometimes they show up moved in iCal, and sometimes they donxxx8217;t. If they are moved in iCal, they will show up moved on my Curve after I sync. If they remain in iCal, they remain on my Curve. So clearly this sounds like a communication error between Entourage and iCal. The only way I've been able to resolve this is by deleting all events in iCal, then having iSync build the list again.

Ixxx8217;ve also received double notes on my Curve, but they only show up once in Entourage. I donxxx8217;t have Entourage Notes syncing with Mobile Me checked since I donxxx8217;t have Mobile Me. So how is the BB syncing with Entourage? And why are the notes doubling? And why does RIM release something without having solutions for us?
Offline   Reply With Quote