View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:23 AM   #1
wayneholbrook
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
PIN: 20D214AB
Carrier: AT&T
Default Help! I can't make up my mind. Like a spoiled child.

Please Login to Remove!

Since I cant make up my mind for my self, I need to rely on all you guys to help me out. Ive been a member here for years and love the info this site gives from everyone. So here goes:

I have been a BB user since they first came out. When the iphone came out I of course bought one, and since then ive been going back and forth between the two devices but now I mostly use the iphone.

The iphone pro's are the great web browser, so many applications, ipod, google maps, the great aroundme application and more. All in one device. The con: No exceptions / profiles, no spell check, and the biggie; no keyboard.

The BB: I just got a 9700 yesterday and love everything about the device, it fits the hand perfectly. I dont think i need to list the pro's and con's about the BB, everyone on this site knows them.

The issue is I can't make up my freaking mind on what device to stay with. I dont want to carry two devices. I think that is just being spoiled. Decissions decissions.....and damn it I cant make one here. So help me for god sake finally make one!