Thread: Bullying
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #55
Noodle22
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

I have another point to mention, just because this is starting to make me think of my boyfriends daughter. She's five, going on six in February, this girl is well loved and cared for by many. My boyfriend is very happy she has a second father figure in her life, because it's more love she will recieve. This girl is sweet, and is used to getting much as she is (well was) a only child.

She started school this year, and we're trekking up to Prince George to go see her, and all I can think is "Wow, this girl is way too sensitive to handle being around other children". Last time we were there, she cried when her friend had to go home for dinner, she cried when she didn't get a potato with dinner after telling us she didn't like them, she cried when her cousin who is a baby walked into a room holding her teddy bear.

Her aunt Crystal has told us she just had a crying fit because Crystal did not agree with her that Arial's bikini is better in the original disney movie then her daughter's in the new one.

All I can think is, what's going to happen the minute some kid tries to stand up to her, or tries to push her around? I'm worried if she doesn't start experiencing real life lessons, she will grow up being far too sensitive to cope with the real world.

Again, I know she's 5, but this is just my concern, and it has been since I noticed this crying phase. She's also got a new baby sister which could also be the problem.

Just a side thought, sorry for the long post.
Offline   Reply With Quote