View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
DZD
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T
Default A little disappointed . . .

Please Login to Remove!

My BB experience goes back to the 8700 on AT&T - first one; so I was in puppy love and didn't have any real issues - got a new job they gave me an 8800 on AT&T - nothing noteworthy but it was very reliable - company got bought out by a new company - so I got an 8330 on Verizon - I had Verizon before so I thought the coverage would be better - for me, in Dallas, TX, it was actually worse - nothing major but I would get dropped calls in elevators where on the 8800/AT&T - that wasn't an issue.

Well - company now decides to go back to AT&T - so now I'm the proud owner of a 9700. First Impressions?

- Wish the form factor was slightly larger - I had an easier time typing on the 8330.

- OS and screen resolution is beautiful.

- AT&T now with 3G and wifi - not seeing a big difference - I have noticed a couple of times where my call drops when I didn't have this issue before on AT&T or Verizon?!? Wat up wit dat? I hear that AT&T's network is overworked, etc., still - I'm a little disappointed.

If we had stayed on Verizon, I would have tried a Storm 2 not sure how well that works.

That's all for now - if anyone has any input on the AT&T 3G not being the best - or if there are settings I can change, please let me know.

Thanks.
Offline   Reply With Quote