View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
mmagda
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Fido
Thumbs up WTS: MINT, blackberry bold 9000, with issue.

Please Login to Remove!

Hello, and thanks for clicking.

Item: Blackberry Bold 9000
Price (and Currency): 200$ CAD
Condition: 9.9/10
Accessories included: Majority, less a couple of supplementary manuals and OEM box
Additional details: Phone has issue, read below
Willing to ship: Yes, please contact for quote and desired means of shipping.
Payment method: PayPal only
Notes:

I have a SUPER MINT blackberry bold 9000 from AT&T in the US. The phone is near perfect shape, except for two very faint, not even noticeable scuff marks one, on the bezel another on the camera trim piece.

Here is the problem, it doesn't read my Fido sim card, or the Rogers sim i tried out.

Yes, the phone is unlocked, i upgraded the OS to the latest version and i even went as far as debranding the device.

I have no idea as to how i can possibly fix it, my inexperience is your gain.
**It should be noted that i had it working on OS 4.6 and branded to AT&T for one day, when i took out the battery and SIM and put it back in all i got was this error message:
"initialization failed/ SOS"

With that said this phone is being sold AS-IS, I am not a store, i wanted a Bold to replace my phone, and it did not work out.

This is a *highly* valued device, especially in terms of Parts! the LCD IS 100% PERFECT, not a single mark, nothing. All other parts are mint as mentioned as well, pictures will show.

I am trying to not leave out any details, all has been mentioned is accurate.

It comes with most of the accessories. I do not have the OEM AT&T box, and a couple of supplementary manuals.

Otherwise, the main booklet, CD [never opened], Headphones [never opened], Holster, Charger [never used], USB cable, Battery, Phone itself, battery door.

Asking 200$ CAD, Firm on this. I doubt anyone in Canada will want it, but might as well try.

My loss is your gain.

more pictures are here: bold 9000 pictures by w300sale - Photobucket

Thanks,
Mike

I only take Paypal, the price it 200$ CAD shipped in CANADA, and paypal fees absorbed by myself. US buyers contact to arrange for shipping
Offline   Reply With Quote