Old 02-23-2010, 05:22 AM   #21
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharredPC View Post
Okay, now this is getting silly. Everyone I've spoken to, including people employed by, representing, and speaking for T-Mobile are 'idiots' ... because you say so?
YES. I'm not sure how I can put this any clearer. The requirements are printed in black and white, and just because the people you spoke to don't know that and the fact that you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharredPC View Post
I'm sorry, I know what? Everyone I've talked to except you thinks it's just fine. I wasn't aware you're in charge of Right vs Wrong, or that I should take some anonymous forum poster's word over various people employed by my phone company whom I've spoken to in person.

Seriously, man. Is all this sour grapes and animosity over a measly $15 a month?
You know you're trying skirt the policy, which is fraudulent. The difference in cost is not the issue, it's the principle of the matter.

Also, how do you figure that I'm anonymous? I've been here 5 years and several thousand valid, factual, helpful posts longer than you have.