View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
jsconyers

Model: NOTE2
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
Hmmm... you think there is any connection to having used the illegal and stolen RIM software?
I'll let him answer for himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmagda View Post
I am aware of that... It is there phone, i am not going to blatantly state "FYI i debranded it", i want to get down to the bottom of the 'initiailization failed' causes, and want one of their experts to shed some light, as like i said, it is their device.

Listen, stupid. I have no idea how you can be so dense. The debranding has nothing to do with the issue you clown. Yes, i have seen you commenting in the debranding threads, so don't play dumb, you know quite well that it is not the cause of any further issues. It removed the hideous startup image, and menus now i have nice ones

It was the more 'extreme option' and which i had no influence upon, as i want this POS to work, and guess what, RIM blows, since they clearly cannot manufacture let alone engineer a 'state of the art' device that was supposed to be as big as the second coming of Christ.

You would think the second time around they would have a half decent working most of the time device, but no. They continually have countless people getting pissed since their products are piss-poor, brushing off customers to their respective carriers for tech issues.

There is no reason three friends of mine should have went thru 2, 3 & 5 replacements in a year long period. At that point I would throw in the towel...

However stupid ME fell for it, assuming the AT&T [like the 5-6 other smartphones i had off their network, older BB's, WinMo], this one should have worked.

/Rant, due to stupid, useless comment posted.

--------

The topic at hand. What i had used was MFI multiloader 2.0.1.3, so it was the latest, followed the instruction to a T. I used the 'fail method' so now i am going to try with the 'Pass' method where i check off full erase vs. not.

I was also using BDM 4.7 for the install, well not even, i ended up using apploader.exe instead. The OS i tried to install was the 4.3 version from Rogers, so i am going to go ahead with the denmark release of 5.0 since I already have it installed just now, if not i will try out something else, like the new leaked version.

Cheerios,
Mike
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline   Reply With Quote