Old 04-20-2010, 12:41 AM   #19
fonejunkie
Just me

Model: iFone
PIN: Not on my iPhone5
Carrier: iPhone5 on AT&T Mobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolev View Post
For what it's worth - we are a reference company after all - I just looked up "arrogance" and found the following: "overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors".

I can't possibly see how the question may suggest supperior manner towards inveriors.

Could be because of poor immagination, could be because it wasn't asked this way in the first place

I can imagine the response being called 'annoyed' ("aroused to impatience or anger"), but still fail to see it as arrogant.

In fact there may have been some element of that, I'd agree. Certainly not too much though - the mere value of the suggestions is certainly not enough to justify such extreme classification. Especially considering the polite question mark (would have been question and exclamation otherwise), followed by the calm and logical continuation below.

As I said I'd be listening to what others , if any, will say.

To me, even while I tried, I can't see this as arrogant.

Proud for what we do we are, but nowhere in the text I can see superiority manner towards the inferior.
Here's a reference for you... "Methinks thou protesteth too much"... you appear to be working overtime because someone suggested that your attitude projects arrogance and abrasion. As my dad used to say, the first rule when you find yourself waist deep in a hole is to simply put down the shovel.
Offline   Reply With Quote