View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 01:23 AM   #4
bigwillokc
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

Ok this is driving me bonkers. I manually went into the Public Contacts and deleted/readded each user's email address from the GAL and now they all show up. However something is still not right. All of the contacts appear as if they were basically in my local contacts. Before we migrated to Exchange 2010, we had Exchange 2007 and in that environment, I had my local contacts and the public contacts (called Interworks Contacts). Before the migration, if I opened my address book and highlighted a public contact, there was not even the option in the menu to edit or delete. Also, I had the menu option "View Folder", where I could then pick Interworks Contacts or Desktop and only see those particular contacts. Now I do not have a "View Folder" option and I can edit and delete contacts that are public contacts (even though the change does not appear to replicate to the server)...

When I pull up a public contact thats in the GAL (myself for example) I do not see any BB PIN info, but if I do a Lookup and type my name in, it pulls up my name, email address and PIN.

Any ideas?

Last edited by bigwillokc; 04-20-2010 at 01:25 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote