View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #8
xXxexpertxXx

Model: B9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

Ya its F'd. because no matter what i do my batt dont last long and i use it for work. I HAVE to use it for work. And it doesnt last longer, But it is now since i have been charing it when it fully dies! to be exact! I unplugged it at 9 am this morning. Its now 1:07am the next day and it went down 1 bar. the status says 75% and im going to bed in the next 10 minutes. and if i charge it now than it will be 25% weaker the next day. Im just saying for some reason, its working great for me this way so its kinda messsed since u guys say its bad. If i dont charge it the way i am now, than its going to not last long and pretty much its like this, Without a phone i CANT do my job. Cause my phone IS my job. So if i do it the way i SHOULD be my phones gonna die and im doing it my way for my job ofcourse. Im sure u guys are correct and eventually my batt may just no longer work but that wont be for a while cause i have done this for several months.

I THOUGHT this was a good guide but apperently it is not good, so i now WOULDNT recommend anyone doing this UNLESS they are ofcourse in my situation...

Last edited by xXxexpertxXx; 06-08-2010 at 12:10 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote