View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #6
BUC
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: Movistar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathrynhr View Post

I don't think you're comparing apples to apples when you compare a Blackberry to an Evo or iPhone. Neither do I think anyone can rightfully say that X is better than Y. You can only say that X is better than Y for the things you do every day, and is therefore the better choice for you.
you just proved my point. Let me start saying that I am no assuming I am the entire market. What I was trying to say was that I take myself as example but I'm also keeping in mind the people I see at the ofice, at the gym, in the streets and friends.

I am no comparing anything. That's the reason my thread was moved from BB Vs to Rants. I am only stating that RIM needs a high end device to compete with the phone you just bough. If there was a satisfying web experience or enough apps or high end hardware on one of BBs model then there would be more people buying bbs instead of a choice between androids phones.

For the millions of people who use email only, great so be it. But in my office there are many people walking around with 2 phones! Mostly a BB on BES and the other an iphone. I'm not saying I agree with them I think I made that very clear. What I lm saying is that there should be a blackberry that fit those people and offer both BB features AND high end features such as the EVO.

Why is that so hard to understand.
Offline   Reply With Quote