View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:18 AM   #88
w.mshati

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Metro Pcs

Dear HouseApe, thanks for taking the time and posting this here sicne tons of ppl are having the same problem.
I have the Metro Pcs curve, and I followed the guide with all the software and ports (I do computer repairs and networking), there was no problem with the whole process, wrote data on phone, the phone restarted, but the problem is still there, tried google maps, blackberry maps and amAze GPS, all say no gps or no sattelite.
what do you think?
on another note, since we were able to get into the programming, is there anyway where we can fix the tethering problem? I know metro didn't block it, if the phone can do it then it can be done. I had a Samsung Code from metro, with windows mobile, and i unlocked the interet sharing icon (there was a software patch where you unlock the registry files, the software, and then show the internet sharing icon) and after connecting ur phone to ur computer u click on that icon then hit connect and ur in.
Now i tried my blackberry, it connects, but there are some wrong setting, the troubleshooting is saying device didnt accept the connectiong.

I appreciate your help
Offline   Reply With Quote