View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #13
Jagga
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Z10
Carrier: Lord Rogers - 107

I feel like a complete fool.

9700 bought brand new, SIM unlocked it, bought: spare battery, premium stereo headphones, charging pod.

Somehow I got it in me that I had to try the iPhone 3GS experience ALL over again (tried for 4-5mths last year), and traded for a 3mth old nasty scratched & slightly scratched white 16GB model and added $50 on top of my bold for the trade. Not even 3 days out I was feeling like I got to see the kings clothes and spat on. So I took it to Apple Store and a cool rep waited to hear me out - flat out honest - and allowed me to do a warranty swap. Man that made my week!

Now I'm going insane!! I miss the powerful PIM, Call Quality!, impeccable uptime/running time, reliable - if html handicapped - email, and seamless/powerful 3rd party application integration into the core PIM/Phone/Email capabilities. It gets me MAD that analysts that don't know SH*TE from their own pie-hole downgrade RIM.

ok rant over ... time to seriously try to trade this immaculate iPhone 3GS for a 9700 Anyone in Toronto want an iPhone 3GS, give me a PM.