Old 08-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #22
TheRinger
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 4
PIN: Whats a pin? lol
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
Ringer, what part of "we'll discuss it" and "I'll see what we can do" to accommodate your request, do you not understand?

I really really do understand that you're looking at this from a security point of view to help protect people. Us too. Plus, we have the greater forum interests to consider, along with that.

If you really are demanding that we acquiesce to your desires right this moment... no, not happening. But you're really pushing the envelope on the privilege to even having any input into this...

ok? << that's not a question. It's probably best that you not even respond at this point.
No i dont expect it to change, or change right now. I understand what you are saying with that.

What im having an attitude and such is because of these comments, from a mod....

Quote:
Originally Posted by juwaack68 View Post
No, I'm not missing the point and I did read the entire thread. ALL OF IT.

Please step off of your soapbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juwaack68 View Post
I do, however, grasp the concept of banning someone for their attitude. I have no issues grasping that. You may continue to act like a 3 year old, or you can knock it off and be given a break from here.
You gave attitude Juwaack68, so you got attitude in return. Your position as a moderator is one that you really shouldnt give attitude. You are supposed to be the bigger person than the lowly member.

I challenged you to try to pm a banned user, and your response is to tell me to chill or you will give me a break. Real adult and nice abuse of power there.

My challenge still stands, and you can borrow me if you like for a minute. Ban me, come to this post after banning me and try sending me a private message. It wont work. Thats why i was saying to read the whole paragraph.

So, for standing up to you because i think you are either not listening or maybe just not fully understanding what im trying to say go ahead and threaten to give me a break.