View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
drkirkby

Model: 7100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodaphone

It says "Vodaphone" on it on the LCD display, so I assume it is on their network. I took the back off, removed the battery, but did not find anything written inside it.

I rather suspect someone who lost it thinks they will never find it again, and would hardly bother reporting it to the police. I suspect Vodaphone should have the contact details of the owner, but I'm reluctant to leave it in a Vodaphone shop and just hope they do the right thing.

I'd hope the owner would try ringing it at some point. Would it be possible to answer it in that case, without unlocking it?

Can anyone tell me what model it is - if you wan work out the picture from the URL I gave. At least then I could report it to the police as a model XYZ, but I somewhat doubt the person will get in touch with the police.

The lost property office on the station is an obvious place, but I'm not a very trusting person. If at all possible, I'd like to get someone to phone me and tell me where they lost it. Then I know it's the true owner.

Dave
Offline   Reply With Quote