Old 10-26-2010, 03:42 AM   #16
lee_bruice
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyalus View Post
I agree. Cell phones are a part of our lives. There is no way to avoid them, but we can be smart. Using bluetooth headsets if you are concerned about RF is not a solution - only wired headsets to keep the transmitters further away from your head makes sense.

To the original poster - there is no proof or evidence that RF is bad for you. Therefore, it is completely up to you to choose a phone based on radiated RF. For what it is worth, I am a medical physicist and I choose to use wired headsets and keep the phone out of my lap and away from my head.

I choose to use a Blackberry and I see no evidence that I am in any danger. Picking a Droid or LGenV phone provides no benefits that I can tell from an RF exposore perspective.

There are no magic answers here, my friends.

R

Friend, thanks for your honesty. I know therre are no magic. We have to face the radiation of the cell phone. But what I want to do is just to reduce the radiation, just as you says, using bluetooth to avoid the radiation. I know I am living around danger. Have you seen the film 2012? That's too terrible. Maybe that day will come. But I think we must try our best to aviod that situation or delay the coming of that day. What do you think?
Offline   Reply With Quote