View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
Cryptoboy

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Memory issues? And BB Desktop 6.0?

Please Login to Remove!

I know this has been covered before, but wanted to see if there are any updates.

Why does the storm have 3 types of memory? Application Memory, Device Memory, and External Media Card? Other Blackberry's (like my wife's Curve, and the ones I've seen in the stores) don't seem to have a separate Application Memory.....

Is there any way to use the Device Memory? I constantly run out of space on the Application Memory, but the Device Memory constantly shows 859MB of memory free. Is there any way to install applications, or maybe have the SMS/MMS and such be saved in there instead?

Also, I'm having issues with BB Desktop and my Storm. I upgraded the Desktop software to 6.0, and since then it's said Mass Storage Mode Support is disabled on my phone (so I can't update pics/music with the software), but I've checked several times and it's on. I tried going back to version 5.0 of the desktop software (even on a new/clean computer that has never had 6.0 desktop installed), and even 5.0 says the same thing. How can I fix that?
Offline   Reply With Quote