kingston73
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Tmobile
Default Re: T-mo 5.0..900

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0bad View Post
I called tmo when 900 came out. "No major probs" They said, a downgrade would fix any prob. Not so true. My 8900 5.0.0.900 quit making any noises. Othe folks having same issue. Some downgraded and re-upgraded. Prob came back. Any experience here? I'm going to try to get back to 4.6.whatnot and see if my phone survives.

Tmo, who said there were no major probs said, "So sorry...call rim" I am so pissed at them. This was a known prob and they said nada. They don't test sware that hits phones on their network, they said they don't understadn downgrade....they had an A+ with me till this. Then when I get angry, and ask for a supe, I get someone who is ignorant and is merely taking one for the team. Has no idea what they do w- sware releases, knows nothing about "PDA's". Just wants me to get nice and go away. Infuriating.

Any help on the 4.6 downgrade fixing this prb?
Just curious, did you have any version of os5 before this? For the mods on here, does this 900 version not count as the most up-to-date version? I'm asking because in the sticky at the top it still has 822 listed. I just had DM update to 900 automatically today so I will post back after I've used it a little while.
Offline   Reply With Quote