View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
awood279

Model: 9550
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Default Storm 2 Issues / Newest Update

Please Login to Remove!

I am currently using a Storm 2. I've been using the Storm 2 for the past year and absolutely love (even with its little issues here & there). However, a little while a large update was pushed to my phone via Verizon and it pretty much rendered my phone useless. I started having all kinds of issues like the screen locking up, multiple selections (clicky) keyboard, app freeze up, lost the ability to have it switch to bedside mode upon charging, etc. I hooked it up to my computer and did a sync and update by that means and still all the problems existed. So I took the phone to Verizon and they performed a warranty replacement.

The new phone stinks on ice! It keeps locking up, apps that I used to run without issue now fail and lock up. I've had to pull the battery more times in the past 2 weeks than I think I ever have. I get error messages like "Uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(97) is not responding; process terminated" . And things just don’t operate as smoothly as before.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I just don’t know what to do.
Offline   Reply With Quote