MERK350Z
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9900
PIN: 294E926C
Carrier: T-MOBILE
Default Re: Got one? How is it?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahurd View Post
Haven't had the chance to try the PB yet.

Do you need to use one browser or another depending on what connection?? If you have WiFi access but want to use your BB for Email via BB Bridge you can't use the WiFi browser while connected via the BB Bridge?? Am I confused?

Why isn't the software intelligent enough to see there is WiFi and connect the browser via that.
ok the bridge browser only works when your connected via blackberry bridge bluetooth. once that is on you can use the bridge tools to surge the web using bridge browser and use the bridge message and bridge contacts . it seems what bridge does is it clones your blackberry to the playbook . i am not sure if you can run wifi and the bridge at the same time. i dont see why it wont work i did not try it.

what did not work was that the regular browser on the playbook did not work while i was on the bridge which to me was silly because there was a data connection i dont see why they would limit it to the bridge apps . also the other apps on the play book cant use the data connection via bridge